This was the most favorite card at my Castle during the Royal Blog Tour 2010.
STAMP SET: Upsy Daisy, Sincere Salutations
CARD STOCK: Pretty in Pink (8-1/2" x 11"), Whisper White (4-1/4" x 5-1/2") , Tea Party Designer Series Paper (5-1/2" x 2")
INK: Stampin' Write Markers: Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Mellow Moss
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Top Note Bigz Die, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz, Color Catcher, White or Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
- Use the Big Shot Die-Cut Machine and the Top Note Bigz Die to cut a top note from the Whisper White card stock.
- Ink up the Upsy Daisy stamp with Pretty in Pink ink.
- With a Rose Red Marker, gently color in the centers of most of the flowers.
- With a Mellow Moss Marker, color in the stems of the flowers. Swipe the marker on your Grid Paper several times to remove some of the Pretty in Pink ink.
- Huff on the image and stamp the it on the Top Note being sure to have bottom of the stems below the bottom of the top note.
- Ink up the greeting of your choice with Rose Red ink and stamp in the upper right corner of the Top Note.
- Apply 2-Way Glue to the tips of most of the flowers. Then sprinkle Dazzling Diamonds Glitter over the 2-Way glue and shake off the excess.
- Attach the pink polka dot piece from the Tea Party Designer Series Paper, to the folded Pretty in Pink card front.
- Wrap a piece of Whisper White or Pretty in Pink 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon around the card front to overlap the seam of the Tea Party DSP. Tie it in a knot on the left side of the card.
- Using Vanilla Smooch Spritz and the Color Catcher, give two spritzes to the front of the stamped Top Note.
- Attach the stamped Top Note to the card front with at least 10 Dimensionals. Use five across the top to keep it flat for the long term. Mine curled up a bit after several weeks without those extra Dimensionals.
That's it! Enjoy making your card, or better yet make 4 at a time and you'll have some lovely cards ready to go.
If you need any of the ingredients to recreate this card, please email me (left side bar) or go to my OnLine Store by clicking on my signature below. I'd be most happy to help you get the Stampin' Up! products you require.