STAMP SET: Upsy Daisy, Curvy Verses
CARD STOCK: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
INK: Classic Pads: Pumpkin Pie, Green Galore, Creamy Caramel, Summer Sun; Stampin' Write Markers: Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Green Galore
ACCESSORIES: White Taffeta Ribbon, Stamping Sponge, template with oval cut-out
TIP: I dyed the ribbons by laying them over the appropriate stamp pad, placing a stamping sponge on top, and pulling the ribbons over the pad (with the ribbon on top) until the desired color and intensity is achieved. Dyed to match ribbon! :)
- Gather your supplies so you won't have to be bopping up and down to get more. (Yes, I forgot to gather my Green Galore Marker and I picked out the Garden Green, rather than Green Galore Classic stamp pad!)
- Place oval mat on top of Whisper White card stock and sponge, with Summer Sun and Pumpkin Pie pads, around the inside edges, sponging lighter as you approach the center. You want only the lightest of sponging in the center. TIP: Be careful not to load your sponge up too heavily: pounce it on your Grid Paper before touching the Whisper White to ensure that the color isn't too bold.
- Keeping oval mat in place, stamp the Upsy Daisies with Creamy Caramel ink---again, stamp the image off on your Grid Paper first so the image isn't too dark.
- Completely clean your stamp with the Stampin' Scrub and Stampin' Mist. Then using the Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie and Green Galore Markers, color directly to the stamp, coloring only the three largest flowers. Huff when all is colored in and stamp on the previously stamped Whisper White card stock, positioning the images toward the left side of the oval and slightly higher.
- After stamping, use a Green Galore Marker to extend the stems about 1/2" - 3/4".
- Pull a 15" piece of 3/8" Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon over the Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink pad with a segment of Stamping Sponge on the other side of the ribbon. Do this repeatedly until the desired color is attained. Set aside for a few minutes or blot with a paper towel.
- Tie ribbon around the Whisper White piece, securing it with a knot. Trim as necessary.
- Stamp your message.
- Using Snail Adhesive, attach the Whisper White layer onto the Pumpkin Pie folded piece of card stock. Done.
I hope you make one of these cards and that you have fun. Don't hesitate to ask if you don't understand a part of my instructions.