Here are the supplies for the 4 "non-golden" 50th Anniversary plus one 'special friend' cards:
- STAMP SET: Fabulous Florets (123025-W, 123027-C),
- CARD STOCK: Lucky Limeade (122926), Not Quite Navy (101722), Whisper White (100730), Beyond the Garden DSP (122342)
- INK: Not Quite Navy (103008), Lucky Limeade (122935)
- ACCESSORIES: Beyond the Garden Designer Series Paper (122342), Punches: Scallop Trim Border (118402) and Large Oval (119855), Stamping Sponges (101610), Paper Snips (103579), Jewels: Basic Pearls (119247), Dimensionals (104430)
TIP: On Whisper White card stock, stamp the stem in Lucky Limeade, then stamp the flowers over the stem in Not Quite Navy; then stamp the flowers again on a scrap of Whisper White card stock, cut them out with Paper Snips, and attach them to the other flowers with Dimensionals.
- STAMP SET: Together Forever (retired)
- CARD STOCK: Whisper White, Real Red, Olive Olive, Red Glimmer Paper (121790, $4.95, p. 181)
- INK: Soft Suede, Basic Black; Marker: Soft Suede or Chocolate Chip
- ACCESSORIES: Bird Builder (117191) and Scallop Oval (119856) Punch, Stamping Sponge, Dimensionals
TIPS: Click here to find out how to make that lovely rose bud.
- STAMP SET: Together Forever (retired-sorry)
- CARD STOCK: Read Red, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Scraps: Soft Suede, Basic Black, Retired Designer Series Paper (sorry, it's a home and I don't have last year's catalog with me to get the name), Red Glimmer Paper
- INK: Real Red
- ACCESSORIES: Punches: Owl Builder (118074) , Large Oval (119855), Small Heart (117193) , Dimensionals
- STAMP SET: Greenhouse Garden (113824), All Holidays (retired--sorry again)
- CARD STOCK: Night of Navy, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper (p. 184)
- INK: Baja Breeze, Night of Navy
- ACCESSORIES: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Oval Scallop Frame Bigz Die (p. 222, 114521), Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (117335), Punches: 2-1/2" circle, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle, Small Oval; Jewels: Basic Pearls (p. 198, 119247)
TIPS: Run the front half of your card through the Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder. After cutting the Oval Scallop Frame with the Big Shot, carefully cut it in half, top to bottom. Then flip the inside over to the other side of DSP. Attach the pieces with Snail adhesive as shown in photo. Layer the Night of Navy Scallop circle onto the Baja Breeze circle. Stamp the smaller flower onto a piece of scrap Whisper White card stock using Baja Breeze classic ink. Then stamp the accent piece using Night of Navy classic ink. Punch with 1-3/4" scallop circle punch, sponge edges, attach with dimensionals. Attach Basic Pearl to center.
- STAMP SET: Together Forecer (sorry one last time--retired)
- CARD STOCK: Lucky Limeade, Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point, Whisper White, Beyond the Garden Designer Series Paper (p. 185)
- INK: Pacific Point and Tangerine Tango Classic Pads
- ACCESSORIES: Big Shot Die Cut Machine (p. 215), Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die (p. 222), Scallop Trim Border Punch (p. 211), Scallop Oval Punch (p. 210), Glimmer Brads (p. 199): Subtle and In-Color 2010-2012, Stamping Sponge
TIPS: Using the Beautiful Butterflies Die and the 'half butterfly' that is above right of the large full butterfly, fold your Designer Series Paper in half and carefully place over the half butterfly in order to get a full two-winged image. The second, smaller butterfly is the smaller full sized butterfly. Cut two images from the smaller full butterfly: one with card stock and the other with the Designer Series Paper. Sponge the edges of all of the butterfly pieces with appropriate color classic ink. Attach the layers of the butterflies with a bit of Snail Adhesive and the secure with a Glimmer Brad. Attach them and the scallop oval punched greeting with Dimensionals.
All supplies (unless noted as retired) are from the 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog. Remember, you can click on the photos for an enlarged version of each card in order to better see the details.
Have fun! (If you need any supplies, just email me or click on my name below or the shopping basket in the upper right corner.)