(Created by Lori Hatton and presented as a Make & Take at Linda Hansen's "An Evening to Remember" at SU!'s 2010 Convention in Salt Lake City UT.)
- Main color (Wild Wasabi in this example)
- Punched out pieces: 1 large oval, 2 small ovals, 2 small flowers, 2 3/4" circles, one strip 2" x 5"
- Contrasting Color (Pear Pizzazz in this example)
- Punched out pieces: 1 large oval
- Whisper White
- 2 1/2" circles
- 2 1/8" circles
- Small stamp design of your choice (crown from Tiny Tags used in this example)
- Coordinating ink or VersaMark (used in this example)
- Large Oval
- Small Oval
- 3/4" Circle
- 1/2" Circle
- 1/8" Circle (or crop-a-dile)
- Small flower (Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack)
- 3/16" Corner, small
- Mini Glue Dots
*Score card stock strip at 2 inches and 3 inches.
*Round the corners on the center sections by folding it on the score lines and punching on all four sides. (optional but adds to the 'look')
* Stamp front and back with the small image
* Stamp on small oval punches (frog's legs). Add to the strip. Make them bow out a bit.
* Add the contrasting large oval on the front for the belly.
* Add large oval for head.
* Add 3/4" circles on the backside of frog's head.
* For the eyes, layer 1/2" white circles and 1/8" circles together and attach to 3/4" green circles.
* Adhere the flowers so that 3 little 'toes' are sticking out from the first score line (frog's feet)
* Draw on the smile. Use a pencil first and then go over pencil line with Basic Black Marker.
* Draw on a belly button--optional
* Add one or two Hershey Nuggets (TM) in the center. Attach with Mini Glue Dot.
* Attach top and bottom of the strip together behind the frog's head.
Blythe Klipple, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since 1996