I love the simplicity of this lovely butterfly card.
- STAMP SET: Well Scripted (sorry, retired*)
- CARD STOCK: Whisper White; scraps: Bermuda Bay, Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi
- INK: Bermuda Bay
- TOOLS: Simply Scored Scoring Tool (scored at 1/4" and 1/2" of card front), Bitty Butterfly Punch, Glue Dots
- ACCESSORIES: Basic Jewels: Pearls and Rhinestones
What do you think about this version?
I can't decide whether I like the Pearl or Rhinestone embellishments best. Which do you prefer? Please leave your choice in the comment section below.
TIP: Using a ruler, I placed little pencil dots to mark where to position the punched butterflies.
* I do hang on to my retired word sets for when I need a particular sized greeting.
I look forward to seeing you tomorrow. I had fun putting together one of Stampin' Up!'s kits.