This is a fun and easy project! You'll need:
- 8" x 11-5/8" cardstock--that means starting with a 12 x 12 piece of CS and cutting it down!
- Personal Paper cutter with scoring blade
- Designer Series Paper or Simply Scrappin' Kit
- Paper snips
- Sticky Strip
- Snail adhesive
- RSVP pen (office big box store)
- can't get rid of these dots!
- still can't get ride of these dots!
- ASSEMBLY FOLLOWS:
- Score 8" x 11-5/8" piece of card stock at 5-1/2", 6", and 6-1/2"; you want the 5-1/8 piece on your LEFT.
- Fold so that the center score line is a 'mountain'
- Using Paper Snips, pinch 'mountain' and make 2 cuts, about 1/2" apart, to score lines, about 1-1/2" from the top of CS.
- Apply Sticky Strip to 'back' side of mountain. Remove protective pink strip. Lay fold onto back side of CS. (See printed diagram above.)
- Push that little 1/2" bit to the front of CS. It will be holding the pen.
- Place Sticky Strip on the top and bottom of the back side of the Jr. Legal Pad and attach to the back of your folder.
- Attach a 1" x 5" piece of Designer Series Paper to the top of the legal pad
To decorate the cover you'll need
- a card stock layer, 4-3/4" x 7-3/4"
- a Designer Series Paper Layer, 4-1/2" x 7-1/2"
- Designer Series paper for top of Legal Pad decoration (inside), 1" x 5"
- Designer Series Paper for inside of RSVP pen, 1" x 3-3/8"
To place the DSP inside the RSVP pen, remove the pen bottom by unscrewing it. Roll the 1" x 1-3/8" DSP as tightly as possible. I usually roll mine around a bamboo skewer to get it smooth and tight. Insert into the pen barrel and replace the pen tip. Insert in position on the left side of your decorated pad.
Done. Enjoy. Share one with a friend perhaps.
Blythe Klipple https://www.stampinwithblythe.com