Yesterday was Tuesday and you know what that means................new My Digital Studio downloads.
Stampin' Up! has changed something in their format so it isn't the usual "easy" to capture an image of the newest downloads but here they are, as best I can show them:
You can always check them out in person on my SU! website and online store right here. In my humble opinion, if you use My Digital Studio, you can never have too many digital downloads!
To help you organize your downloads:
Have you seen the new Stampin' Up! App for tracking your digital downloads? So far it is only optimized for the iPad but it's coming soon for mobile devices. It's a great way to keep track of your downloads. I know I need that help. I just don't have an iPad! :)
You can download it now for FREE in iTunes or the App Store.
Here are some other things to note:
- The app will not link to your software; therefore, manually add items you already own to your collection. Think of it as a sentimental journey--you can reminisce (and remember!) while you categorize.
- For the best viewing experience, SU! recommends using the app on an iPad or iPad Mini. It's not quite ready for iPhones yet, but Stampin' Up! will let you know when it is.
- While the app is only available for iPad devices right now, SU!
promises that they have not forgotten about the iPhone and Android devices. It just takes a bit longer to
make the app work for various platforms. I'll will let you know when you
can download the app for our iPhones and, hopefully, other mobile devices.
With the app you can
- Add items you already own to your collection.
- Add items you want to your wish list.
- Sort your lists alphabetically or by release date.
- Search for any downloads.
- Browse new downloads released every week.
- Link to the Stampin' Up! Online Store to shop.
Yes, I want one! But, alas, I'll have to wait. But if you have an iPad, you don't have to!