I made these cards when I was home last weekend with the grand intention of writing deserved thank you notes to donors towards Jeff's camping adventure and other medical expenses while at his home this week. Hasn't happened yet but I hope everyday that I'll find some FREE time to get some done. In the meantime, I do enjoy looking at them!!! Also---I'm a huge fan of fountain pens (started using them in the 4th grade!) so any stamp set with a fountain pen will definitely find a home at my house.
And here's the close up:
I shared this card a while back as one of my favorites from Leadership Training in January. It is so simple, clean and quick. You'll need:
- Rue Des Fleurs stamp set* (125485-W; 125476-C)
- Whisper White card stock: 8-1/2" x 11", scored at 4-1/4" and folded in half; 3-7/8" x 5-1/8"
- Basic Black card stock: 5-3/8" x 4-1/8"
- Basic Black classic stamp pad
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool* (122334)
Easy peasy isn't it! This will be a great stamped card to just keep on hand.
* 2012 Occasions Mini Catalog which will be expiring on April 30th! Don't miss getting your favorite items.