One of the weekend stampers (hi Andrea) is going to dinner with a new group of friends in the near future and wanted to make some sort of special presentation for a wine bottle. And not the normal doorknob hanger type hanger. Here's her final presentation. Of course I asked her to make me one which she did.
- STAMP SET: Day of Gratitude (116974-W, 122222-C)
- CARD STOCK: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Spice Cake Designer Series Paper
- INK: Classic Pads: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze; Markers: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, More Mustard, Pear Pizzazz,
- ACCESSORIES: Punches: 1/16" circle, Small Oval (retired!), Large Oval, Decorative Label; Paper Snips, Dimensionals, (retired) Copper Cord, Glimmer Brads: Brights: Pumpkin Pie, Snail Adhesive, Early Espresso Quilted Satin ribbon (124104)
- Use Markers to color in the large image; huff on it to reconstitute the colors and then stamp on Very Vanilla card stock. Trim with Paper Snips, leaving a tiny vanilla edge.
- Stamp the 'Gratitude' greeting on Very Vanilla card stock with Early Espresso ink.
- The leaves are stamped with Pear Pizzazz and Cajun Craze and then cut out. The acorn is colored with More Mustard and Early Espresso markers.
- Layer them as shown in the photo and attach with either SNAIL adhesive or Dimensionals.
- Punch 2 holes in the "gratitude" piece and insert copper cord from the front to the back, tying in the back.
- Attach a piece of Early Espresso Quilted ribbon to the corner of your layered card stocks with SNAIL adhesive. The punch a hole with the 1/16" punch and insert the Glimmer Brad.
Would you like to make a wine bottle collar like this? Need some supplies? Send me an email for personal guidance or click on the shopping card, above right sidebar, to place your own order.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. I have many more ideas ready to share with you so come back soon. HAPPY AUTUMN.